03 solar yellow

I thought they didnt make this color in 03 or was it another year?

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Must of been another year, we took an 03 TJ for a test drive in that color.

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I bought one today and it is not a repaint and the vin decodes 03 model...the 10th digit is a 3 I was told earlier today by a friend at Jeep that they came back out with solar yellow mid 03 the manufacture date is 6/

03 on the one I bought today.

Reply to
IsellJeeps

hey, Bill, why don't you try Firefox or Netscape 7 ? They are better than NS

4.6 which I'm guessing you are running.

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
4.78 on Win 98. Not a bad browser, but nowhere near as good as either Netscape 7.2 or Mozilla 1.73. Work even better on WinXp done in a "wipe the file system and convert to ntfs" style install. Better GDI.

Dave Milne proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

The one we took for a test drive was 2003, new, on lot, 20 miles on it, in August of 03.

Reply to
Greg

DC regularly adds and pulls color availability. sometimes it's on the Quarter, sometimes it seems it's on a lark. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis