Color code for "Solar Yellow"

Can someone with a yellow 02 or 03 Wrangler tell me the color code for it ("solar yellow")? I'm having my truck painted and would like to go with that color.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Charles

The color code for Solar Yellow is PYH. Your truck is a Jeep isn't it? Otherwise painting it Solar Yellow just doesn't seem right.

00XJ Solar Yellow

Reply to
DeepDiver

Reply to
twaldron

They had trucks on Baywatch? ;-)

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
twaldron

Thanks. It's actually a Blazer, but I own a 98 TJ also (red), does that make it somewhat less blasphemous?

Reply to
Charles

Reply to
twaldron