NOVA SCOTIA WHEELING VIDZ

Dave's XJ at The Go Anywhere Challenge...

Darrin's 1 ton CJ...

Another Go Anywhere Challenge Video...

Ghost Train Trail ...Myself and a couple friends...

A club run w/ The Nova Scotia Jeep Club Part 1...

A club run w/ The Nova Scotia Jeep Club Part 2...

Another Go Anywhere Challenge Video...

My buddies ZJ at The Go Anywhere Challenge..

High Voltage Trail w/ Darrin, Dave and Glen...

Enjoy!!!

I'd love to hear feedback...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

Hey Tom...I got the email...thanks for the nice words man...I'll send you a link where I post my videos on a regular basis...I have a few I just added this weekend...Won't be posting them in this newsgroup anymore...doesn't seem to be an interest...

Oh and to answer your question...I'd say it's about a 16 to 18 hr. drive...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

I'm only speaking for myself but I always enjoy watching them....... and I have been wondering about that tree that seems to follow you around from trail to trail....

It appears to jump out at the most inopportune times...

Reply to
billy ray

Hey if you're not posting them here anymore, send me the link too, I'll go watch them. Greg, on the other Ca. coast

Reply to
Greg

I like looking at them too. I have lived on both coasts and am now stuck in the middle...

Mike

Mike Romain

Isn't one of those coasts a couple thousand miles further away than the other?

Reply to
billy ray

Yup, but once you are away from the coast, all the rest is the middle....

Mike

billy ray wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Well, I guess it looks like ppl are watching them...thanks guys!! I'll continue to post 'em...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)