Exploring my new quicker connection..

and came across this little video...

.. kind of makes me feel good about my Landie.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

but not quite as good as this one did....

god I love my Landys :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There's an article on 'Bigfoot' in LRO ... er last months I think. I'll post back and tell you which one exactly tomorrow.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

That one's been icelanded though, fat wheels, probably a body lift, hacked bodywork, maybe uprated axles? You can't buy them off Landrover like that, not from a showroom anyway. It's not the most extreme fat wheeler by far but certainly not stock. Mind you the stuff he's going over in the vid isn't likely to tax a stock landy.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Tue, 13 Nov 2007 22:09:35 -0000, "Lee_D" enlightened us thusly:

this one has rather blingy wheels, but it sounds good:

and this one looks rather handy:

while this (a J**p, naturally) is just silly:

and I'm not convinced this would pass the MOT:

Austin Shackles