Someone sending viruses here

I have been sent 5 emails with viruses from a snipped-for-privacy@tm.net.my It's a w32.bibe.b@mm virus watch out and do as I let nortons take care of it

John Hornsby

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

Any day I DON'T get several copies of the Microsoft Security Patch virus, I begin checking the old internet connection and mail server. The Gibe.B tends to fake the origin address, so the source of your particular copies may be perfectly innocent.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Not according to com cast. They checked it out and said yes thats the address. It was also sent to about 15 others with com cast email addresses. Not to mention the 30 plus others.

John

Reply to
a.hornsbyiii

I just checked out of curiosity and I got 4 from him too!

Norton nailed him and they went in the trash minus the virus.

My trace shows his numbers to add up to the source indicated. Not that that always means anything.

Mike

"a.hornsbyiii" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Or run Linux for you internet needs and not have to worry about them at all..

Reply to
Big Daddy