Sound System Head Query

I have a 2000 Grand Cherokee Laredo with a stock AM/FM/Cassette head. Looking to remove and install a good quality AM/FM/CD player. I've been looking for quite a while for a head unit that has relatively large controls including preset station buttons (similar to the size of the stock player), but all seem to have small controls. Any recommendations as to units that have larger controls. Alternatively, any recommendations to units that have a good interface despite smaller controls?

thanks

Reply to
Monroe

I just ordered a Jensen JHD3000 CD player for the TJ. Should hold up better than the stock one. It's designed for tour buses and the like, you can plug a mic into it and use it for a PA amp.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo