Southbound again.

I'm heading down to san Diego for a month, i don't know If i will be able to access news server there, so see ya later, and have a great Christmas. Kevin, (or any other S.D. "Jeeples") want to see some of those old cars on my pic site? Look up Gene Calman in the phone book after monday, it's in Clairemont. I should be there til' Jan 9.

Reply to
Paul Calman