new tub/frame: DMV question

I'm planning to rebuild a 95 YJ, replacing the frame with a Scrambler-length frame from Matkins and a JP Offroad aluminum Scrambler tub. I've got an Alaskan Postal steel hardtop for this project as well.

What must one do, if anything, with respect to VIN, etc., when replacing the frame and tub to keep the DMV happy for title and registration purposes? I live in NY State.

Does anyone know the rules?

thanks, jeff

Reply to
Jeff Scherb