Strange? Question...

I believe in lower premiums/higher deductibles for everything, as long as you can afford the hit when you have a claim. I have $1000 deductible on everything.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

I looked at the 1k deductible but there wasn't enough difference in premiums to go there. Joe Carroll

2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

I use RAIN_X Windshield washer , a bit more expensive then regular but very good .

I have heard bad thing about other RAIN X Product ,

Pat

"Joe Carroll" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Patrick

here we go again - every war story told by a fly-person starts out like "there i was at 30,000 feet..." the only thing we grunts did involving

30,000 feet was stand in line for a haircut with 14,999 other poor schleps...which reminds me of a TRUE STORY...there i was walking point...

:-)

martin caskey millers island, maryland

Will H> On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 02:58:19 UTC "DougW"

inside

Reply to
rmcaskey

Ah - a man with a knowledgeable comparison....

Reply to
Tomes

I am remembering that when I had my windshield replaced on my old YJ it was only $250. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Thanks to all for the input.

I'm going to check with the CROOKS called my insurance company and see about glass replacement and what it'll do to the premiums.

Otherwise, I am going to stick with the plan of trying the passenger side wax application to see what happens. I'll let you know what happens!

John

PS. mabar- back in the '70s when I was in High School, Blotter was not something you put on a desk! 8^)

Reply to
john_r357

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hey Bill,

Thought you only bought USA. That's one of our Canadian insurance companies.

Steve

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I thought Germany was in NATO? There isn't an East Germany anymore right? Didn't you serve in Germany Bill? They didn't shoot at you did they?

Wblane

sandblasted

Reply to
popeyeball

Hi Bill,

Wawanesa Mutual colonized San Diego in the 1970s:

Wawanesa is a nice place. I have family there. Interestingly, the Cree originally named the place Sipiweske ("light through the leaves") but the settlers didn't like living in "Sip o' Whiskey" so they gave it its current Cree name that means 'whippoorwill'.

Steve

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Steve