Safari rack for Unlimited?

Does anyone know if here is anyone making a safari type rack for the Unlimited's? I sent an email to Olympic and they are designing a Dave's rack for the unlimited. Top 5 says they may offer it in spring. The reason I ask is that we will probably be taking a trip and the inside is taken up with 2 dogs and a baby. I may just have to use a receiver mounted rack, and then wait for the longer Dave's Rack. (The Mrs likes the fact that it can be folded over to be used like an awning.)

thanks Chad

Reply to
Chad Fraker