Strange things

hello everybody,

Strange things happen to my 95 jeep cherokee lately. The interior lights suddenly go on and keep on. I can't get them out again! And sometimes all the door locks open or close when I'm driving......

Does anybody know what going on?

thanks,

Frank.

Reply to
Frank

sounds like a short or bad ground.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Poltergeists.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

You'r pocket knife is pushing the buttons on the spare keyless remote that is in your pocket?

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Hey, what's the PF (pucker factor) when that happens?

lol

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Check the wire harness that runs under the driver's side carpeting for corrosion.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

After i added a remote to my motorcycle's railroad horns, the thing got set off in my pocket, made me jump pretty good. I glued a washer arounf the button, so you have to get a fingertip in deliberately.

Reply to
Stupendous Man

do the gostbusters still make housecalls?

Reply to
Frank

remote lost ages ago. thanks.

Reply to
Frank

I'll check Thanks.

Frank.

Reply to
Frank

I'll bet THAT is embarrasing.

When I am out mowing, Every now and then I will drive past and see the lights flash, sure enough it IS my pocket knife pushing buttons. Did you know that the panic button makes a great locater in a Christmas packed parking lot when there are a thousand rigs the same color and size as yours is out there? If you do it right, you can make people laugh too!

Kate

: > You'r pocket knife is pushing the buttons on the spare keyless remote that : > is in your pocket? : >

: > KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

LAMO! You're a mess!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Well now seeeeeeeee It might be somewhere in the Jeep getting pushed and you don't know it!

Maybe the keyless entry/security system (if so equipped) has a short in the wiring ?

KJK

: > KJK : >

: >

: >

: remote lost ages ago. : thanks. : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

That snickering noise is your neighbor, behind the fence with your 'lost' remote. _____________________________________________________________________

2003 TJ Rubicon * 2001 XJ Sport * 1971 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco

"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'."

Pronunciation: 'jEp Function: noun Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase') A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80" wheelbase, 1/4-ton capacity and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in World War II. _____________________________________________________________________

Frank wrote:

Reply to
twaldron