Strange Problem

Hello,

I have a 1993 Dodge Caravan V6 3.0L AC, PWR Door locks if this makes a difference.

Here is my problem:

For some strange the drivers side head light keeps burning out. I am on my

3rd bulb. Driving lights are ok High beam are ok but the regular light on the drivers side is dead. I looked at the bulb and it is clearly burnt. And like I said this is the third bulb. Any Ideas thin is costing me $8.00 CAD :) a week.

Thanks all,

Brad

Reply to
Brad

Could be that you have an intermittent connection somewhere on that headlight - as you drive the vibration is making the lamp turn off then on then off then on, etc. That will burn them out pretty quick.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Is it mounted securely and the mounting bracket and other hardware in good condition? If not, it could be vibrating causing the filament to fail prematurely. Another thought:: try buying your next replacement from another vendor since there could be a bad lot that was manufactured and got out into the supply chain.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Reply to