Stupid mountain

Grrr.... I finally got the car packed for the weekend and stopped at the post office on my way out of town, and the postmistress said that the mountian blew!

Back home now to check it out online. I have to get to Seattle area tonight. Grrr....

Oh well, now the decision, do I still take the car, or should I take the Jeep just in case??

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Just remember how long it took her to go the last few times... days of this stuff, false alarms, etc, and then whammy! I really was hoping that it would hold off until I got north of there traffic will really be hell today on the freeway now. One of the local stations was setting up a live feed and just starting to film, so they got some really good shots of it.

Oh well, I am outta here, I've got to make it north so I better start driving...it takes forever to get there on a friday with no volcanos!

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III