jeep parts

does anyone know where to order oem jeep parts on the internet? also where can i get factory part numbers? i found airpark chrysler in scottsdale arizona but i called them trying to order the drivers and passenger side airbags for my 2004 jeep wrangler sport but he said he could not ship them because they were somekind of hazardous shipment so he was going to check with another one of their dealers and see if they could ship them to me. i asked him how they could be sent to them he said that could receive them but they could not ship them.anyone know where i can get a set? i need a transfer case also, its a 4.0 liter with automatic transmission. i've had several people tell me that all of the new process nv231 cases are the same. any help is appreciated, thanks, john utterback

Reply to
John Utterback

John Utterback did pass the time by typing:

Lots of places.

I use these folks among others.

(dealer, OEM)
(dealer, OEM)