STUPID QUESTION

Are you posting through Google? Google SUCKS for posting and has HUGES delays.

Reply to
Joe

Google is really slow!

I post on my ISP's server and my stuff appears instantly usually.

You should check with your ISP, most have a newsgroup server so you can just log on there and have fast results.

You then need a news reader. I use Netscape, it works well for mail and news as well as WWW WEB stuff.

Microcrap has a news reader and there are lots of free ones out there like 'free' Agent.

Mike

Shane wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Approximately 12/4/03 06:53, Shane uttered for posterity:

The problem is not with the group. It is with the news receiving side of your usenet news service. Some of the big feeders keep constant measurement and watch of their feed backlog and bitch at their vendors when it hits two minutes. The others don't really care about customers.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

When you post using Google, there is a delay. I know that there used to be a screen when you posted that even told you that there would be a six-to-nine hour delay before your post would be visible via Google...

Tirya

-- TDC Inca Jeeper A dirty Jeep is a happy Jeep.

Reply to
Tirya