Skyjacker Hydro 7000 Question

I just bought 4 Hydro 7000 shocks from Quadratec. My Jeep is a '98 Sport with no lift, 31x10.50 MT/Rs. After replacing the old shocks the ass end of my Jeep is all over the place! It looks and feels like the back of the Jeep is riding on the springs alone. And if you hit a hard bump on the highway, the ass end actually skips, kinda like bump-steer. One of my buddies was following me in his TJ and said it looked like I needed new shocks in the back. So I called Quadratec and Skyjacker to make sure they sent me the right stuff. Both places said the shocks I got were the correct ones for my Jeep. Anyone experienced anything like this? TIA!

Reply to
JVC

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Hey Bill. So the boot should be on top then? I do have the boot on the bottom right now. Will that really make that much of a difference?

Thanks,

Jay

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to