Sweet Pea new owner

Well, Jo sold SweetPea last week to a neighbour to her Studio. Sweetpea gave her a lot of fun, and that is how she met me...:) Anyway, she went to a good home, and its still close by for visitation.

Oh..BTW Mike...Chris said SweetPea passed emissions with flying colours. I guess all that bottom end work, new gaskets and carb work we did cleaned it up.

Steve

Reply to
Seppster

Wicked, the 'Nutter Bypass' strikes again!

Not bad for a 90 YJ that had it's engine 'rebuilt' in a freakin' snow bank in my driveway! LOL!! It has my old engine's timing gear set in it still doesn't it?

Which carb was on it, the stepper motored BBD or the old fully manual BBD?

Mike

Seppster wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

His is the red YJ pulling the Boler trailer in our last trip Bill.

Mike

"L.W.(ßill) Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed a Boler could be dragged out where it was. Amazing.

/Peter

Reply to
Peter Pontbriand

I didn't see the pics, so what is a Boler?

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô

What's next, build an XJ to pull the Boler?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

More pix of someone else's Boler

Billy Ray

Cute in an ugly sort of way.

Reply to
Coasty

You haven't met 'Sweet Pea', that was Jo's old blue YJ. She now 'has' an XJ so they have Steve's YJ and the XJ for pulling if needed.

Mike

Billy Ray wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks, now i know.

Patrick ?Ô

Patrick Ô¿Ô

You mean they are down to one vehicle apiece?

The XJ is a better choice for family and towing use even though is isn't quite the same..

Reply to
Billy Ray

Just got back from Sarnia.

Ya, I think it had the older "new" carb in it. Chris was elated that it passed so easily.

The older manual one I think.

Reply to
Seppster

Ya, I was quite impressed with the way the little trailer behaved...

Reply to
Seppster

I am trying to line up a hitch for the XJ to pull the boler.

Reply to
Seppster

Ya, one a piece for now.

Just got some new (used) BFGs for the XJ as we had a couple of bad tires on it...

Reply to
Seppster

Of course you know I just sold my Class III and the wiring tee to Brian up there in London.... well... I guess you would say down there in London...

Reply to
Billy Ray

Did you get the gas line straightened out?

Reply to
Billy Ray