switching from "WRONGgler"- to- wrangler

can one switch out the front grill on a 90YJ to get the round headlights back??? if so what year jeep will "bolt" in

Thanks, just trying to "right" a wrongler,,,grin,, johnp

dam aint jeeps fun,,,

Reply to
Dirty Ditch Dawg

If you don't like square headlights, you have the wrong Jeep. Neither the CJ or the TJ grill will fit without serious fabrication skills, and if yo had the skills you would be asking us how to do it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Try this link, I think they have what you want.

benito -

76 CJ7

Dirty Ditch Dawg wrote:

Reply to
John Benito

Reply to
attnews

This made me laugh.

Reply to
RJ

LOL, too funny, he does have the original 'Wrangler Jeep' doesn't he.....

Mike

attnews wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Hell, my Wrangler will turn over 200,000 miles before the next oil change. All 6 of the u-joints are the originals. None have any excess play in 'em. In fact, the slip joint in the front shaft is going to be worn out before the u-joints. But then I haven't got any extra suspension lift, and I don't go hot rodding around (too much)in it. Oh, yeah, and *I* like the square headlights...and the leaf springs.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLTC 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep Wrangler YJ TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51, SPUNGER#2

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
attnews

Reply to
attnews

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

The last real Jeeps ever made

BUZZ. Wrong. AM General is an offshoot of AMC, and they were two completely different companies when the Hummer was introduced. Thank God, because if they were the same, AMC would have put Peugot trannies and Dana 35's on the Hummer, like they did when they watered down the CJ...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III