tail light guard installation instructions

Would anyone happen to have tail light guard instructions handy? I recently bought a pair but the instructions were left out and trying to get them from the company is a nightmare. I've been able to take the tail lights off, but i need to disconnect the wires in order to install (this is where i'm running into problems).

04' Rubicon
Reply to
benlangham

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III