Taking the doors off my TJ

Heh, it was named after its geezer owner. ;)

Jerry

-- Jerry Bransford PP-ASEL N6TAY See the Geezer Jeep at

Jerry Bransford

Oh, oh. Didn't think you were that old...40?

Reply to
twaldron

I last saw 40 seventeen years ago. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Jerry Bransford did pass the time by typing:

DougW

Heh, I suggested my Jeep get a set of those a few years ago but my wife instantly vetoed the whole idea... something about never riding on or in anything with its nuts so prominently on public display or something like that lol!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Thats tacky. If I had one of those half painted half rust blazers that barley starts and spews smoke, then yes I would be the kind of person that gets some nuts for it.

Reply to
Brett Little

Reply to
twaldron