Are removing doors harder then it seems? Am I missing something?

I tried removing my doors the other day but they just wont come off. I took the nuts off the bottom and tried to lift them off but they wont go. Is there something else that I have to do? Is there some sort of technique?

Thanks

-Brett

Reply to
Brett Little

I think you should read the replies to your first post ...

Reply to
griffin

Sorry im trying to get used to this newsgroup thing and outlook express doesnt seem to be the most user friendly (or maybe im just crazy). Anyways I thought my post diddnt go through because outlook put a line through it when it showed up and disappeared. I thought it was purged or something. Oh well.

By the way, thanks for all the suggestions! This newsgroup rules. Replies are quick and everyone is friendly. I can learn a lot here.

-Brett

Reply to
Brett Little

Best bet is to just flag anything you're interested in ...click beside the message ONCE (under the eyeglasses) and it will turn red. If you click it again, you'll get the "No" symbol and won't see any posts. Click again to get back where you started. After that, click the set of eyeglasses and all your "Watched" posts appear first at the top. Great feature.

Reply to
griffin

That's my preference!

Reply to
JimG

Place one hand directly below the hinge, and lift. Use the other hand to gently open and close the door while you are lifting.

Reply to
CRWLR

Brett:

This is your father. Make sure you store those doors in a safe place - like in your room!!!!

-Dad

Ps. Is your homework done?

Reply to
Jeff Little

Hahaha! Dont worry, I put them in the garage with a towel under them so the paint doesnt get scratched.

Cant wait to do a little offroading this weekend.

-Brett

Reply to
Brett Little