An evil creep wants to steal your jeep !

What do you do ?

Reply to
Karl-Hugo Weesberg

Drive over his Honda Accord, and then back over his friend's Celica just to be sure.

Either that or frantically tear all the wiring apart under the hood and watch him try and get it started. Then spend the next 6 years of your life figuring out where that damn little blue wire came from.

Reply to
griffin

Get a pit bull and leash him to the steering wheel.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I don't take kindly to anyone thinking they can take or hurt what is beloved to me. I would use "whatever force" necessary to persuade this "evil creep" my Jeep was not worth the hurt. Scenerio has a lot to do with level of response from me.

I've done everything from laughing someone off, to breaking their thumb, to knocking them unconscious over much less than this.

=== you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===

Reply to
Dave

Make the payments on time.

Reply to