TF727 Book?

Anybody wanna recommend a good book on the TF727? I found one on Barnes & Noble website, for the A-727. Anybody have this one and like it?

Here's the link

After talking to a few people in here, and a mechanic friend at work. I've decided to "freshen it up" myself instead of taking it in. I plan to change the front and rear seals, change the filter (check for metal particles or sawdust in the pan), and put it in. For the $135 they want to look at it I think I'll buy a book and some tools, then maybe when it's time to be rebuild I can do it myself.

Someone also told me local tranny shops also sell books sometimes, maybe I'll call around?

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

0&isbn=1557883998&itm=1>

The best books are from the Automatic Transmission Service Group. You can get them here:

They also have the overhaul kits. If you do decide to totally rebuild it, get the "shift kit" as well. These kits have some simple fixes in them to fix any factory deficiencies that can cause transmission failure.

Chris

I'll check it out. Thanks!

> 0&isbn=1557883998&itm=1> >

Reply to