Tire FAQ!

Hello all Anyone willing to create a FAQ on tires and replacements for CJ,YJ and TJ,

you know stuff like biggest that fit on stock without rubbing, best dual purpose, best offroad tread etc etc......... When I say best, I mean from all the manufacturers or whatever? Thanks in advance

Reply to
FrankW

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:30:52 -0400, FrankW shared the following:

Ooh. I would love to be pointed to an FAQ like that if one already exists or if one is created. Sounds like a great idea to me.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to