The "manual printed on vapor" (late Legacy/Forester) seems to have arrived.

The long-awaited "Haynes" manual "Subaru Legacy & Forester 2000-2006" now turns out to be a Chilton's manual shown on Haynes' website! ??

That gave up an ISBN (International Standard Book Number?) of 1563926237 which at least gives something uniquely searchable.

Barnes and Noble apparently has them in stock in a warehouse in Illinois after calling the local store. The expected delivery time to me is a week to a week and a half. (Obviously I ordered one..)

Online; see

Hope this helps.

Reply to
nobody >

Anything for the Impreza yet?

nobody > wrote:

Dmitriy

I got my copy at Pep Boys a month ago for under $20 tax included. Ed in Philly

Reply to
Envoy Ed