Path: news1.west.cox.net!west.cox.net!east.cox.net!filt01.cox.net!cox.net!news-xfer.cox.net!newsfeed.news2me.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!cyclone.southeast.rr.com!news-post.tampabay.rr.com!twister.southeast.rr.com.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail Reply-To: "Joseph P" From: "Joseph P" Newsgroups: rec.autos.4x4, rec.autos.makers.chrysler, rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys Subject: This Carl Taylor weirdo...and his global warming crap... Lines: 15 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal X-Newsreader: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1158 X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2800.1165 Message-ID:

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 04:21:27 GMT NNTP-Posting-Host: 24.163.42.144 X-Complaints-To: snipped-for-privacy@rr.com X-Trace: twister.southeast.rr.com 1069215687

24.163.42.144 (Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:21:27 EST) NNTP-Posting-Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:21:27 EST Organization: Road Runner - NC Xref: east.cox.net rec.autos.4x4:192283 rec.autos.makers.chrysler:236535 rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys:492080 X-Received-Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 23:21:28 EST (news1.west.cox.net)
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Why is that abuse? Off-topic but abuse?

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+wi llys

news1.west.cox.net!west.cox.net!east.cox.net!filt01.cox.net!cox.net!news-xfe r.cox.net!newsfeed.news2me.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!cyclone.southeast.rr.com !news-post.tampabay.rr.com!twister.southeast.rr.com.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for- mail

Reply to
Joe

You just did a troll cross post inviting all kinds of folks to come here and clog up this newsgroup.

We ran the likes of Lloyd Parker out of here a long time ago, yet he keeps popping up in all these stupid cross posts.

I didn't go back and look, but did you start the other idiotic crossposts too? If you did, I will also add a complaint or two to your ISP.

Mike

Joe wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Approximately 11/19/03 07:03, Mike Romain uttered for posterity:

Yeah, Lloyd is a special case, poor guy has no social life whatsoever. His students bring TV's to class, neighborhood dogs cross the street when he passes, and his own hairy palm won't even date him.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

"but did you start the other idiotic crossposts too?" That wasn't me officer. And on this thread, I just replied to ask what the other guy did wrong; I didn't "start" anything. I doubt that my ISP would care about you complaining about a topic you don't like.

ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+wi

news1.west.cox.net!west.cox.net!east.cox.net!filt01.cox.net!cox.net!news-xfe

r.cox.net!newsfeed.news2me.com!cyclone1.gnilink.net!cyclone.southeast.rr.com

!news-post.tampabay.rr.com!twister.southeast.rr.com.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-

V6.00.2800.1165

Reply to
Joe

You are right..

But just thought you should realize this group actually does have a Charter and some ISP's do frown on folks blatantly breaking a group's Charter.

It is located here: ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/rec/rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

To quote it:

RATIONALE: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The discussion of Jeep 4 wheel drive vehicles began on the offroad mailing list as well as on the Usenet group rec.autos.4x4. As the offroad mailing list grew in size, the Jeep-L listserver was set up to discuss topics specifically to Jeep and Willys vehicles.

At this time there are more that 50 articles sent to the Jeep listserver, as well as > 50 articles being sent on the offroad server daily. The volume on the usenet group rec.autos.4x4 exceeds 125 articles daily.

It has been suggested that a new Usenet group be created to take the load off of the listservers as well as limit the articles in the rec.autos.4x4 newsgroup.

CHARTER: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

The unmoderated newsgroup rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys is to be used for discussions, announcements, expression of opinions, and questions about Jeep (Trade Mark) and Willys vehicles. It also serves as a medium for those interested in sharing and exchanging their experience. It is also meant to be a forum for buying and selling parts by non-commercial vendors.

Some things that could be discussed....

-Jeep/Willys history -repairs and modifications -parts exchange -technical information -4x4 driving experiences -vehicle restoration -new vehicle evaluations

Some things that shouldn't be discussed....

-4 wheel drive vehicles made by other manufacturers -commercial posts

The articles sent to the Jeep listserver will be cross-posted to Usenet but not vise versa.

END CHARTER.

End quote.

Mike

Joe wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Did I say they were? What are you talking about??? BTW, I made sure that my response was not cross posted.

Reply to
Joe

He is spewing hot gas into the atmosphere.

Reply to
Rodrigo Diaz