Timing chain keeps breaking

Hi I inherited my dads 71 cj 5 I grew up in the back seat it is very special to me any way before he passed he built the odd fire v-6 and had nothing but trouble finding the correct timing chain we thought we had the rite one but I found out the hard way was not the case any ideas or info would be greatly appreciated so I can keep the legacy going and pass it down to my son thanks for your time.

Reply to
Giggs toy