Tire Size

What are the largest tires I could run on a 95 YJ with a 2in lift?

Thanks, Ben

95 YJ 2.5L

P.S. Are there any good mods for the 2.5L? I really don't have the funds to drop in a different motor..

Reply to
Ben

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks.. I have heard that even if I wanted to go higher on the lift and bigger tires.. I would have to change out the rear and front axles because of the limitations of the Dana 35 and Dana 30 diffs..

Reply to
Ben

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

The D30 can be made to last, the D35 is best tossed into a scrap pile. I've recommended Dana build them and immediately take them to the junk yard, bypassing the "curse" they place on any vehicle they're installed on. Chrysler saves about $50 a vehicle fitting them rather than the D44 to the TJ, then they charge about $500 for the D44 option. Caveat Emptor!!!

Reply to
Jerry McG

ones always been my favorite for using what ya got to get to ashphalt! oh..by the way...LEAFS WON!!! wah ha ha ha

Reply to
SB