What do you guys think of this - Electric Fan

83 CJ7 4.2.

I've seen external fans on some jeeps which are attached to the front grill.

Here are some articles regarding swapping out the mechanical fan for an electric.

I'm interested in one or the other mod as I'm going into some hot areas. Can anyone give me feedback which might be better.

I was thinking the external so if either system fails you still have the back up. If just the electric then if it fails you have a problem.

Thanks,

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri