To those who have relocated their TJ soundbars...

What did you do with that section of sport bar padding where you moved the soundbar to and what did you about the screw holes left in the original location?

Reply to
E. Jason Brooks

1) The original screw holes - I screwed back the orignal screws, thus it is sealed and I just put a bit of black caulking on it to hide them. So now there is a gap of about 8" from where the padding ends to the rollbar. 2) I put the soundbar over the orignial padding. I did not want to cut any thing or remove anything. The velcro from the sound bar goes over the original padding, then I drill 1 hole into the rollbar using the soundbar hole ( there are 2 mounting holes on the sound bar)and used a rivet to hold it in place.
Reply to
Snowboardripper