Tomb Raider movie front bumper

Does anyone know what the movie jeep's front bumper is? Or does anyone have a good off road front bumper that they like?

Reply to
arvin

get some pipe and a welder and make one.

Paul Calman

According to this page:

The bumpers were made by Hanson Enterprises:
I didn't see the TR bumper on their site, so it may be a custom job.

Chris

"Hanson Enterprises front and rear bumpers" Quote from this article:

The one they picture is not quite the same:
But they might make one for you.

Reply to
JimG

I just got a set of these bumpers (front and rear) from Hanson Enterprise and am impressed with the workmanship. The front bumper is the exact bumper you see on the Tomb Raider jeep and the rear has two shackle tabs, a heavy duty tire carrier, hi-lift mount, a Max Ax mount and matches the design of the front. These are very solid. They came with all the mounting hardware and no drilling or grinding was required on my YJ. Judging from all of the mounting points, I think you would rip the whole frame out from under my jeep before one of the bumpers came loose. Just my opinion but I am very happy with mine. They have a web sight and if you call just talk to Wayne (the owner) and he will get you taken care of. By the way, they come unpainted or powdercoated. I chose to go with a 4 mil coat of Hammerite and am very happy with the results.

Reply to
SCOTT