Too much gas?

Never mix 180 Horses and a Donkey S**t happens

Greetz from the Netherlands

Reply to
Bert Boks

Huh? This sounds potentially funny but... :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

If I understand, I believe a "Welcome" is in order... And just like with all the Horses and Donkeys, (We've got plenty of the latter in here), watch where you step!! 8^)

John

Reply to
John R

This link should have been added.....

I guess you know who the Mule is :-)

"Bert Boks" schreef in bericht news:_Ul1d.32263$ snipped-for-privacy@amsnews03.chello.com...

Reply to
Bert

Oh my, that looks painful.

Reply to
jbjeep

Uh, my Dutch is a little rusty... Translation? Although the pics speak for themselves!!! How did you manage THAT mess???

JR

Reply to
John R

John R did pass the time by typing:

1) This is what remained of the Cardan joint. 2) Where have the planitary gears gone? 3) Oh look: there they are!
Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III