Tow strap reminder

Well thilly, you're not thuppothed to put your thumb in the damn thing!

K.

That's just a thumb-pincher. The latches are something I remove.

Reply to
Kate

"Will Honea" wrote

Try a good Farm Implement store, oil field supply, or truck supply shop. There is a reason you'll pay a bit more.

Reply to
Kate

There is a difference between nylon which is designed to stretch, and other materials which are note.

Reply to
Earle Horton

"Earle Horton" wrote

There is a difference between nylon which is designed to stretch, and other materials which are note. .... Ummm... Earle... we're talking hooks here, not straps.

Kate