Track arm bushings

I'm replacing my old trackarm bushing with poly. Any ideas on how to get out the olds ones? This is for a 93 wrangler.

Thanks

Reply to
Lovs2fly

I have used a drill to drill masses of holes around it so it can be pried out. The spring shop used a torch to burn mine out and the book says you can use a couple big sockets and a c-clamp to push them out.

Mike

Mike Romain

Burn it out, or make a press out of some sockets, short pieces of pipe, and a threaded rod.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton