Transmission / gear box details - manual for Willys Overland

HI, is it possible to find a detailled picture or manual/description of the gear box please ? Can't put it in third drive anymore and oil leaks. Would like to change parts, but got no detailled info.

Same problem with the break pump....

Assuming the chassis is beginning with MD and then five figures, can I say I owe a M38A1 Willys ?

Papers talk about Willys Overland, but seller was not sure of the type, tought it was a CJ-5, but when I look at pictures I would say it is a M38A1, build in Holland (?), rather than a CJ-5...

Phil

--

Phil Di Guillielmo

L.W.(ßill)

HI Bill, thanks for the picture and the info. Hope we can manage something here. It is indeed a T-90 from what I found, but I didn't find a detailled picture, got it now, thank you.

What I meant by break pump is the engine, pump, wich is needed to activate the breaks, to stop the vehicle. Sorry if my technical English is not that good, trying my very best here...

Thanks, Phil

--

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Reply to