Upgraded dana 30 and ox

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered cromoly axles and ox locker for my 81 CJs dana 30, so when all is installed I will post results to let eveyone know how it all turns out. PS. Mike, I went with 30 spline outters, which requires changing to 30 spline internal hubs, so I will have a couple more CJ hubs for you to destroy.

Reply to
Greg

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

LOL! Cool, I think I will have the CJ7 forever so spare parts are always useful. Hey a new season is coming up, that ice/mud mix is hell on hubs.

Mike

Mike Romain