vacuum diagram

Looking for a vacuum diagram for 1988 yj 258. Did a rebuild and after installation still a few lines to hook up, but can't determine were they go. Yes I labelled before tear down but apparently not good enough.

Reply to
happy jeeper

Try looking around this site. He has some good diagrams.

Mike

happy jeeper wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I did the following. Saw a Jeep for sale, asked to see it. And I followed all the vacuum lines and compared it to mine.

Reply to
Mark12211

thank you big help once again Mike you da man

Reply to
happy jeeper