Verco Going Away :(.

For those of you familliar with Doc. Vern's (same guy with the column in JP) excellant web site theres some bad news tonight, this just listed on the Willys Tech list-

Dear Friends,

In case anybody was paying attention, I haven't updated either Vernco.com or the Willys Dealership Project in some time. Due to some personal issues beyond my control, I presently find it necessary to take the two websites offline, probably permanently. I anticipate this happening in about a week or so. Should anybody want to save any of the information on their own computers for personal use, I trust this notice will leave enough time.

Regards,

The Amazing Dr. Vern, who is never wrong, but on occasion is less correct than usual.

"Veni, Vidi, Tarpi"

************************************************ I'm truly bummed out over this, his is one of the best sites on the web for early CJs. Where else could you learn how to re-spline your axles using only a drill press & a cereal box?

H. ___

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer

I'll be only too happy to host the existing content free of charge if necessary.

Please let me know.

Best Regards, JB.

Reply to
Jason Backshall