For those of you with itty bitty people in your family

Since my daughter just moved out here with my grandson - again and decided to stay this time, I decided to pitch in and furnish my grandson's room at their little house. I was searching WalMart for goodies and just on a whim typed in Jeep hoping to find aome hotwheels stuff.

Look what turned up

Of course, I ordered it and it arrived in just two days - how cool is THAT! It's not Macy's quality, but he's only three years old, he's gonna love it!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Wow. I'm in college, but no matter, I still want that. I'd be the talk of my dorm, if nothing else... ha.

Reply to
Micah

Hurry up, it's a clearance item.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Do they have it in King?

Reply to
Stupendous Man

LOL.. it's LITTLE you'd have to hang it on the wall, it fits a crib size mattress. Might make a nice throw for the couch though... hmmm...

Reply to
Kate

If they did... I'd have one - cute as hell isn't it!

Reply to
Kate

Maybe if he buys a couple he can get one of the girls to sew them together into a king size...

Reply to
billy ray

Good idea! He will need at least 6 to make a king :-)

Reply to
Kate

Six girls?

Reply to
billy ray
*snikker* if that's what make you happy, why not!

Reply to
Kate

I always thought it better to disappoint 1 girl at a time.

Reply to
billy ray

For those of you with twin- or full-sized beds:

Alas, I have a queen-sized bed.....

For those of you with wee folk at home:

Red Jeep

Hey, I like that allthingsjeep link! Thanks!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

OMG! That Jeep bed is $2,800 !!!! Do you have any idea how many mods that would buy?

Reply to
Kate

Sent the link to a freind. she is getting them for her little boy's bed. She said I can sleep in it when I come up. LOL!

Reply to
jbjeep