Guy Pissed With Jaguar's Service Has Donkeys Tow Car To Dealership In Protest

Jaguar XF owner Rahul Tharak got so pissed at his Jaguar's mechanical problems and his local dealership's inability to fix them that he had donkeys tow the car to the dealership in protest. > > If I paid 80K for a vehicle and had constant issues , I would be pretty livid also. > > > > That's not all; he covered the Jag with hand-drawn posters which read 'Bogus Car', 'Bogus Company', and 'Bogus Service'. The placard on the rear windshield written in local language read: "Is a donkey better or a car for Rs 50 lakh". According to the owner, his $80,000 XF had problems with its headlights, bumper and mechanical issues which the dealer was unable to mend despite repeated complaints. He added that it is better to have 6 seater autorickshaw than owning a Jaguar and covered it with hay bale to make it appear like a village cart. The JLR dealership in Ahmedabad has preferred not to comment on it. View the attachments for this post at:
1931926#291931926
Reply to
MummyChunk