Guy Pissed With Jaguar's Service Has Donkeys Tow Car To Dealership In Protest

Jaguar XF owner Rahul Tharak got so pissed at his Jaguar's
mechanical problems and his local dealership's inability to fix them
that he had donkeys tow the car to the dealership in protest.

> If I paid 80K for a vehicle and had constant issues , I would be
pretty livid also.

> That's not all; he covered the Jag with hand-drawn posters which
read 'Bogus Car', 'Bogus Company', and 'Bogus Service'. The placard on
the rear windshield written in local language read: "Is a donkey
better or a car for Rs 50 lakh". According to the owner, his
$80,000 XF had problems with its headlights, bumper and mechanical
issues which the dealer was unable to mend despite repeated
complaints. He added that it is better to have 6 seater autorickshaw
than owning a Jaguar and covered it with hay bale to make it appear
like a village cart. The JLR dealership in Ahmedabad has preferred not
to comment on it.

View the attachments for this post at:
1931926#291931926
Reply to