Waxing a Liberty ?

Should that black plastic stuff around the wheel wells etc. be waxed, or is it better to just stay w/ the painted surfaces?

Thanks

Reply to
RichC

I wouldn't use wax. They make some stuff for use on the black plastic... It's called something like Forever Black. Some of the suys in here have things they use, hopefully they will have the answers.

Wax on plastic isn't a good thing. I have some stuff I use that's a vinyl conditioner from PRO products. I can use it all over, not just on the plastic. Tires, door panels, trim and so on. I've used it for about 15 years and never had any trouble with build up or yellowing.

Kate

2O|||||||O6 Rubicon ... With a whole bunch of extra stuff on it.

Thanks

Reply to
Kate