Website update: OTJ04

Oregon Trail 4WD Invitational 2004

If you get a "server unavailable", or "page unavailable" error message, please check back later. It means that too many people are trying to access the web page at the same time (my bandwidth is limited now).

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Nope, not recently (year or two ago), but my bro-in-law had to limit the bandwidth to my site a few months ago to keep it so that when I would post an update his site and his mail would not go down. LOL. Too many hits at one time usually, but then I usually post revisions on Monday's when there are a lot more people on line than on Sunday afternoon's.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep