I'm back + pics

Hey all I am back again. Took off for a 2 week vacation and came back to find my ISP's news server totally hosed. This morning is the first time I have been able to get on since I left last month.

I took a couple of weeks off and headed down thru CA visiting family and friends, then hit Yosemite National Park & then Death Valley National Park - where the desert was blooming and the valley floor was a true lake of water. Then on over to Phoenix to stay with friends. The following day the rest of the NW gang showed up. Then it was 4 days of fantastic fun wheeling in the Superstions and such to the east of Phoenix. Fantastic fun!!! Again, everything was in bloom. Then I headed north thru Nevada and Eastern Oregon to home. A nice nearly 4000 mile trip in two weeks.

Go here

and then click on the link for the "OBHArizona Tour 2005". I posted wheeling, wildlife, and people only. I had to get it down to a reasonable number of shots so I elected to take out all the scenery and flowers. This puts the web site with a brief description on the trip and about 200 pics, not

1300 pics. Remember, the site has limited bandwidth, so if you cant get in, please keep trying. Enjoy!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill. I will have to look into that. First time using new software, and I did it fast and dirty to get the page up as soon a I could.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep