were not order parts from

When doing a search for tranny addaptors two main ones come up, Advanced Addaptors and another one that starts with an N, my advice, try Advanced, the one starting with N, I used, bad idea. I called them about getting an addaptor to use to go between my Dana 300 transfer case and the new AX15 tranny I am putting in my 81 CJ7. They said I will also need to convert to hydrolic clutch, and emailed me a list of what I would need. Not a bad price for clutch parts so instead of just going and ordering them in town, I thought I would get addaptor and all from same place. Well that was Nov. 17th, 10 days shipping, I gave them 11 buissiness days and called. Went out on the 25th of Nov. they say. So I wait 9 days and phone to make sure they shipped, sorry I understood someone called you about this, parts are back ordered, parts are on their way to them, will get them out as soon as possible, Dec. 12th. I get a parcel, the addaptor only, and no instructions. I call and they say they have the clutch parts and will ship them, I said well I am out of town for 10 days starting Dec. 22 and if they don't come before I go the postall will just ship them back after 3 tries, so they asked when I would be back, the 1st I say, they said we'll have them there for the 2nd then. Well 2nd came and went, they aren't open Sat. so I just called them, Mon. the 5th, they said they went out on the

2nd, I said you said they were going to be here on the 2nd, he said oh sorry, so now I am looking at the 12th of Jan. almost 60 days. And besides all that, on the first shipping he put the full value on shipping box, so I had to pay duty and tax on whole thing last month, and so now they are shipping all the clutch parts with no value so I don't have to double pay, sure hope they don't get lost. Sorry about the long rant, but I only insured my CJ for 3 months to get it all ready for this coming summer, and I think my insurance will run out before I even get new tranny in and tested.
Reply to
Greg

Sorry to hear about your troubles. My question is why would you put the AX15 in the CJ and not the T-18 or NV4500?

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Availibillty ans price of AX15.

Reply to
Greg

Beats the hell out of the SR4 American made one that was in there.

Reply to
Greg

or the T-176 for that matter!

Good luck! I have a buddy that had some of the same experiences with N0^@k