What size wrench fits NV3550 transmission fill and drain plugs?

What size wrench fits a 2000 Jeep TJ'S NV3550 transmission fill and drain plugs. The plugs appear to need an allen hex type wrench but I've never seen one so large before. Where would I get such a wrench.

Reply to
Brian Hawke

Nick

It is 17mm Hex. Available at any reputable tool outlet, usuallu only in

1/2" drive if you're looking for a socket. Bob
Reply to
Robert Brace

Reply to
mic canic