Where might I find "Degree Wedges" for my axle.

Apparently some of the NAPA stores hire Auto Zone rejects. I believe it was twaldron who had the same problem, so I called the NAPA store here and got the part numbers for him. They are somewhere in this thread. LOL

Chris

L.W.(ßill)

On EBay right now.... 2, 5, and 6 degree shims up for bid, and nobody's interested ($.99 starting bid). Do a search on "jeep leaf spring degree" (spring without the "s"). Better yet, here're the links...

I've been scrounging for a set of replacement springs and saw these only this last week.

HTH -Geno

Reply to
Eugene Casinias

This is a fact here. Autozone rejects in Napa.

Reply to
Jeepers

These look like aluminum. I asked the seller, awaiting response.

Reply to
Jeepers

It's best to use only steel wedges, aluminum wedges are known to break.

Jerry

> =2440664620

> =2440664375

> =2440664079

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

That would be a ILLUSION. As in, it's an illusion that you are playing nice.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Got an email suggestion the opposite. I want the thick towards the shackle, right?

So confusing.

Reply to
Jeepers

Yep, thick toward the shackle.