4wd light out

The 4wd light has gone out on my 98TJ. That light has saved my butt a couple times so I'd like to have it back. Any idea's what/where to check? BTW the rest of my dash gauges/lights are fine. Thanks in advance.

Rich M

98TJ
Reply to
Rich M

The switch itself is a more likely failure point than the lamp. On my CJ, the wire can be pulled off, and I have to reach up and plug it back in again.

Reply to
CRWLR