Where to buy parts?

Howdy,

I'm finally going to start working on my 67 bug and have no idea where to buy body parts now. I need pans etc. Can anyone post the best places to get parts?

Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

I picked up 2 pans for my '70 from SoCal Auto parts. Both pans, the seal and shipping was $103 from California to West Texas. I have had good luck with them and California Import Parts.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

For floor pans, I would highly recommend Wolfsburg West. They have they're own floor pans made and they are better than the usual ones (more welds at the seat tracks and thicker metal overall). I put them on my '63 Bug and they fit well. I believe Aircooled.net is selling a higher end floor pan as well, and I'm sure they are fine. In general, you can't go wrong with Wolfsburg West and Aircooled.net. The parts are great from both so is customer service.

Dane Tyler '69 Bug '66 Ghia

Reply to
Dane Tyler