peugeot 205... to buy or not to buy?

hi, i´m not sure for purchasing a p205; i´d like to ask you for more opinions about this car... i live in brazil and that i want to buy is an 1.4 Xsi motor, 97/97 year/model and i think it was manufactured in spain. sorry about my english... hope you help me. bye, rodrigo.

Reply to
Rodrigo

Well, on the assumption that it's the same as the UK models...

It's a fizzy little engine, a nice piece of kit. All 205s handle and ride well, but can be ditch-finders as they get progressively harder and sportier in the set up. Some drivers hate them for this, but I'd argue that this is the cost of entertainment - you just have to be alert, especially on wet roundabouts when you're going just a little bit too fast.

One would hope that by this year, the 205's build would be good... but you never know.

Unfortunately, that's all I can help you with 'cos I don't know anything about the Brazil car market!

Reply to
DervMan