Which Aftermarket rims? 15x 8

I think I'll get the black painted steel American Racing rims.

I haven't really found any other options, and I think for wheeling, I'm going to pass on alumium, plus the price is outrageous, and I have my stock alumium rims for the snow tires.

What does everyone else use?

Reply to
herman

Another black steel wheel to look at is 4Wheel Parts' ProComp steel wheel (used to be called Tech One) that is very similar to AR 767 wheels, but minus the goofy-looking red and blue striping. A nice advantage to 4Wheel Parts' steel wheel is that in a 15x8 with 5x4.5" bolt pattern as a Wrangler requires, that it is available with the very nifty 4.5" backspace dimension that tucks the wheel into the wheelwell very nicely without doing so too much that would cause tire rub. I ran those wheels for several years and liked 'em a lot. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

xj with 4.5 inch lift, i can sqeak 32 by 11.5 under it, just have enough room barely, will have to trim some of the inside fender.

im looking for a 8 inch rim for these tires. and Ill i have found in steel is the AR rim :(

Reply to
herman

Rock Crawler Steel Wheel:

http://www.4x4rocksh> xj with 4.5 inch lift, i can sqeak 32 by 11.5 under it, just have enough

Reply to
Steve

Actually, Real Jeeps use 16x4.50 wheels wrapped with 6.00x16 NDT bias ply tires. Anything else is for poseurs and wannabes ;)

http://www.v> You didn't mention what vehicle you have, if it's a Real Jeep, use

Reply to
Steve

Reply to